Win an overnight getaway at Crathorne Hall
Arrive at the magnificent country house after a short drive up the narrow, sweeping driveway. Set amongst lush green countryside and surrounded by dense woodland lies one of North Yorkshire’s finest country house hotels – Crathorne Hall Hotel.
Relax, in one of the elegant lounge areas, where you are free to kick back and make yourself at home. Read the papers by the fire, curl up with a book, challenge friends to a board game or stretch out on one of the comfy sofas.
The 2AA Rosette Leven Restaurant situated in the old dining room of Crathorne Hall with wooden panelling, gold gilt ceilings and large windows with views over the grounds and countryside beyond creates a special atmosphere in which to enjoy an inspired dining experience.
After dinner, why not take a stroll around the 15 acres of splendid grounds and absorb the natural wildlife and seasonal plants and flowers.
Finally relax in one of the 37 bedrooms (17 have been refurbished following a £4 million restoration of the Hall’s East Wing) each of which has its own unique character – from large family bedrooms to stylish suites including the romantic Crathorne Suite. But whichever bedroom you choose, you can expect the same high level of comfort.
To enter the competition draw, complete the form below:
Can't see the competition form? Click here »
Terms and Conditions:
1. Deadline for entry is 20th March 2017.
2. Prize is valid for two people staying before June 2017.
3. Prize includes: one night’s stay, bed and breakfast for two people.
4. Date of stay is subject to availability.
5. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. No cash alternative is available.
7. Additional food and drink is chargeable.
8. The winner will be selected at random.
9. The judge’s decision is final.