Win a relaxing Time for Me Spa Day for two
In 2017, Spa 1877 is celebrating 140 years since the Turkish Baths were established in Sheffield (1877 – 2017).
In the heart of Sheffield lies a hidden gem, fittingly located on Victoria Street the Turkish Baths were described in Building News, 1877 as the “…Finest in the Kingdom”. Renovated in 2004 the Spa features walls adorned with the original glazed bricks and warmed benches and a mosaic floor in the Hammam which were reproduced from photographs and shipped in from Italy; although the fleur-de-lys motif had to be re-designed to protect the original copyright of 1877.
The experience itself combines a cosy and calm Relaxation Lounge with the ornate traditional thermal bathing experiences, journeying through these rooms offers a unique and memorable experience which improves circulation, boosts the immune system and softens the skin whilst relaxing body and mind contributing to your overall wellbeing.
The Spa, thought to be the oldest remaining Victorian Turkish Baths in the world welcomes you to relax and unwind combining flawless hospitality with historical charm. Offering a selection of Spa Experience Sessions, Spa days, Elemis Spa Treatments and Beauty there is an experience for everyone at Spa 1877.
Whether you are looking for a gift experience or to take some time out for your own wellbeing as a small independent Yorkshire business, a warm welcome awaits at Spa 1877.
Can't see the competition form? Click here »
Terms and Conditions
1. Deadline for entry is March 31st
2. Prize is valid for two people enjoying the Time for Me Spa Day on the same day before 31st August 2017
3. Prize includes The Spa Experience, Elemis Deep Tissue Back Massage, Prescribed Elemis Power Booster Facial, a freshly prepared light lunch and provision of spa robe, towels and footwear
5. Spa Day must be booked in advance and is subject to availability.
6. This prize can be enjoyed Sunday – Friday.
7. Our usual booking deposit of £10 will be required at the time of booking in line with our booking policy.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. The winner will be selected at random.
11. The judge’s decision is final
12. Unfortunately this competition is not open to employees or close relatives of Spa 1877 employees