Ascot House a Hotel to stay in for a visit to Harrogate and the surrounding region of Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
The Ascot House was originally built in 1892 by Mr W H Baxter as a traditional Victorian family residence. It has now been elegantly transformed into a 19-bedroom hotel. All 19 bedrooms are ensuite with extremely comfy beds, modern amenities and characterful features.
Reasons why you should stay at Ascot House Hotel:
- Walking distance to the town centre, International conference centre and Valley Gardens
- Complimentary, high speed wifi throughout
- Free, private car park
- Home from home with the professional touch
- Classic food, in elegant surroundings, cooked to order.
- Comfy beds you won’t want to leave except for our Yorkshire Breakfast!
- Knowledgeable staff that offer personal and friendly attention.
- Restaurant, Bar, Lounge and Conference room.
- On-Site Parking
Property Description – Booking.com
This elegant, family-run hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the middle of Harrogate. The hotel offers a warm welcome, friendly service, and a hot Yorkshire Breakfast.
Each of the rooms at Ascot House include a private bathroom with comfortable beds, unique features and modern amenities.
The classic, beautifully decorated restaurant serves hearty, homey food cooked to order, produced with the freshest ingredients.
This is our guests’ favorite part of Harrogate, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Ascot House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 3 Aug 2005
- Located in the best-rated area in Harrogate, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.4
- Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended!
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Continental, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Free parking available at the hotel