This cottage is ideal for four people and successfully combines both period and contemporary styles. Spread over three floors the cottage is accessed at street level into an stylish and well equipped open plan lounge/kitchen floored in natural slate with leather sofas and an oak dining table.
An aqua tiled bathroom is also located on the ground floor with a spacious shower unit. The double bedroom is located on the second floor and twin room on the third floor. Both have attractive and comfortable furnishings as well as lovely harbour views over the marina. The cottage also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
What we provide:
• Freshly laundered linen & towels
• WiFi, LCD TV with integrated DVD/CD, freeview & radio channels
• Heating & electricity
• kitchen with electric oven/hob, fridge-freezer & microwave
• A cot, high chair, baby bath & safety gate are available (cot bedding not supplied)
• Basic essentials such as washing up liquid, toilet roll & kitchen roll
• Shaver points, hairdryers, iron, ironing board & cleaning equip
• Games & books for your entertainment
• Information about Whitby & surrounding area
• A complementary welcome pack
• A laundry service (not included in price)