Heath Cottage Hotel is a pleasant Hotel to stay in for a visit to Dewsbury and the surrounding region of West Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
Originally built in 1850, Heath Cottage is a fine Victorian building located 4.8 km of the M1 and M62 motorways networks.
Leeds Bradford Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car and Wakefield Inter City Train Station is just 10 minutes away from Heath Cottage Hotel & Restaurant.
The Hotels Restaurant is temporarily closed, we are hoping to reopen as soon as possible. We would like to apologize in advance for any disappointment this may lead too. We can recommend places to dine out locally if you should so wish.
The rooms are individually decorated and have private bathrooms. Each includes a desk and tea/coffee making facilities. There is air-conditioning in public areas. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available to all guests.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Heath Cottage Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 1 Aug 2005
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6)
- Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended!
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Continental, Full English Breakfast, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Buffet
- Free private parking available at the hotel
- Loyal Customers – There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.