Plato’s is a Hotel to stay in for a visit to Kirkby Lonsdale and the surrounding region. Kirkby Lonsdale sits right next to the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The town is on the A65 which runs from Leeds to the Lake District, making it an excellent place to stop on a journey between those two places.
Table of Contents
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Plato’s
Set in a picturesque market town, Plato’s offers boutique hotel accommodations, a stylish bar and free Wi-Fi. There is good access to the M6 motorway.
Plato’s has charming rooms with luxurious beds, flat-screen TVs and antique furniture. A full English breakfast is provided.
Our restaurant is open 7 days a week and serves high quality locally sourced produced in a relaxed welcoming atmosphere.
Near the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales, Kirkby Lonsdale has many shops, boutiques and popular walking route
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Plato’s has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Oct 2009
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.5)
- Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended!
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Full English Breakfast, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- Loyal Customers – There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.