Skyfell a Self Catering to stay in for a visit to Skipton and the surrounding region of Yorkshire.
4 Bedrooms, sleeping up to 7 visitors.
One well behaved pet is accepted, making this a dog friendly cottage.
Despite showing as “Skipton” here, owing to the postal town which is quite nearby this property is out in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside, close to the Grimwith Reservoir, which is home to the Yorkshire Dales Sailing Club. The property is, therefore, an excellent choice for someone who loves the water, the Yorkshire Dales, the outdoors, walking, cycling or any combination of activities which involve getting out there in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside!
Recently renovated, you’ll be able to enjoy comfort despite this secluded location, and complimentary wifi means you and your guests won’t miss out on Netflix in front of a warm fire on an evening.
There’s also off road parking and an open log fire for your convenience.
Table of Contents
View on a Map
The map below will help you to locate this holiday cottage.
As you can see in the map above, the cottage is to the north of the road from Pateley Bridge to Grassington, and is close to Stump Cross Caverns as well as the reservoir mentioned in the intro, above.
Property Description – Booking.com
Experience World-class Service at Skyfell
Skyfell, a property with a garden, is located in Skipton, 37 km from Royal Hall Theatre, 37 km from Harrogate International Centre, as well as 37 km from Lightwater Valley Theme Park. The property is 33.8 km from Ripley Castle, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.
The vacation home has 4 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub and a shower. A TV is provided.
The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 37 km from the vacation home.
Skyfell has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 21 May 2020
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (10.0 – Booking.com)
- Private Parking Available On Site
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size with copper bath, 2 x king-size, 1 x single
- Wetroom with bath, basin and WC, ground-floor shower room with shower, basin, heated towel rail, and WC
- Kitchen/diner with a woodburning stove
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Reception room
- Gas central heating and woodburning stoves
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, Smart TVs, and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Shared gated courtyard
- Private garden with hot tub
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 5.4 miles, pub within 4.6 miles
- Note: Due to the location, the phone signal can be poor.