The Angel at Topcliffe a Hotel to stay in for a visit to Thirsk and the surrounding region of North Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
A 9-minute drive from the North Yorkshire town of Thirsk, The Angel at Topcliffe offers high-quality dining and well-appointed rooms with free parking and WiFi. This traditional country pub features oak beams and open fireplaces and is less than 15 minutes from Ripon.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tea and coffee facilities. There is also an en suite bath or shower with artisan toiletries.
The bar offers cask ales and a range of wines, as well as a lunch menu with sandwiches and hot food. The Angel restaurant offers freshly prepared steaks, tempting desserts and roast dinners on Sundays.
The Angel at Topcliffe is a 30-minute drive from the spa town of Harrogate, and 35 minutes from York’s historic city center. Less than 4.8 km from the A1, the hotel is also within 40 minutes’ drive of Leeds and less than 20 minutes from the Howardian Hills and North York Moors National Park.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
The Angel at Topcliffe has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 8 May 2014
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.1)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Buffet
- Free private parking available at the hotel
- Loyal Customers – There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.