Where the Lake District, Forest of Bowland and Yorkshire Dales meet, Wenningdale Escapes offers the perfect staycation in The Three Peaks, surrounded by scenery and access to a host of outdoor activities.
Located at the border of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria, it’s easy to reach from the M6 and is an ideal base to explore all these picturesque counties have to offer including fabulous walking routes, challenging cycling, climbing, caving and fishing.
The accommodation options include luxurious lodges and posh glamping pods, making Wenningdale the perfect bolt hole for families, groups of friends or just the two of you.
A short, safe walk from the centre of the bustling village of High Bentham, there are key amenities, pubs and restaurants close to hand.
The popular dales market towns of Hawes, Kirby Lonsdale, Settle and Ingleton are all within close driving distance, offering a host of things to do all year round, whatever the weather, from tourist attractions to craft galleries and specialist shops. Why not travel by train from the village to Lancaster or Skipton or experience the magnificent Settle-Carlisle Railway line.
Table of Contents
The lodges are fully equipped with all the essentials for your holiday, including bed linen and towels, TVs with Blu-ray DVD players and Freeview TV channels, with nothing extra to pay for your utilities when you leave.
Our 2 bedroom lodges (which sleep 4) offer a centre lounge layout with the bedrooms either side of the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Both bedrooms can be twin beds or super king, depending on your group.
Our 4 bedroom lodge (which sleeps 8) presents the lounge, dining and kitchen area at the front with the 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms beyond.
Our totally bespoke and luxurious pods were handmade in our own workshops. They offer a comfortable glamping experience with fantastic views over Bentham Golf Course and Ingleborough, one of Yorkshire’s Three Peaks. Join us for glamping in style with all the essential home comforts to help you enjoy your break.
Each pod comprises:
- A kitchenette area – equipped with sink, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and food preparation area. Crockery is provided along with life’s essentials including scissors, a bottle opener, corkscrew and can opener.
- A sleeping area – including either twin beds or a super king bed, depending on your group. All bedlinen, including pillows and duvets, are supplied.
- A dining area– enjoy your meals at the compact table with dining chairs inside your cosy pod, or make the most of the
- Patio and covered deck – with table and chairs for your ‘brew with a view’ where you can dine al fresco dining to enjoy the sun and a BBQ. (Please note that BBQs are not provided but disposable BBQs are available to buy in the village)
- En-suite facilities– including a toilet, basin and shower with towels and complimentary toiletries.
- Electric lighting, sockets and USP ports – provided in convenient positions throughout the pod.
- Electric heating – which you can adjust yourself for the perfect temperature all year round.
- TV– make sure you don’t miss your favourite TV show on our wall mounted 32” TV screen with Freeview channels.
- On-Site Parking
- Pets Accepted
- Access to Golf Course