Win an LNER Family Return train ticket
With the LNER Family Return train ticket up to two adults and four children can travel for one great fixed price of £99 between Leeds<>London!
So there has never been a better excuse to leave the car at home and hop onboard an LNER train for a hassle-free trip; especially since the new Azuma train will be arriving in 2019. We offer faster journey times, no unscheduled loo stops (we have them onboard) and fantastic views from the window that the whole family can enjoy. And there's no need to pack a lunch with our great selection of food and drink from the Foodbar.
With savings of up to £315* for families, why wouldn’t you get the train? These tickets need to be booked at least 7 days in advance so what are you waiting for.
Find out more!
*Based on a weighted average of all Advance journeys sold on routes offering the LNER Family Return ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is 31st December 2018.
- Prize is valid for travel before 30 June 2019.
- There is one prize available. The prize consists of an LNER Family Return Ticket to London Kings Cross from a London North Eastern Railway calling station only. For the LNER Family Return, a family is defined as being between a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child (aged 5-15 years old inclusive) up to a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children (aged 5-15 years old inclusive).
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder. The winner must give the LNER team at least two weeks' notice before travelling.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge's decision is final.