Winter Warmer with the Old Swan Hotel, Swan Road, Harrogate
The Old Swan is one of the most famous hotels in Harrogate, with a history going back nearly 200 years.
Situated in the heart of Harrogate this hotel is the perfect location for business or pleasure. The Old Swan Hotel in Harrogate combines Victorian splendour with elegant style. Enter through our revolving doors and saunter into our famous glass-ceilinged Wedgwood Restaurant.
Stay in one of our 136 bedrooms including a choice of ten suites, arrange a gathering in one of our nine meeting rooms or visit the Swan Lounge and Bar for an Afternoon Tea. The hotel is surrounded by 2 acres of lawns and gardens.
Our hotel is situated only five minutes from Harrogate town centre and train station and 15 minutes stroll to RHS Harlow Carr.
The Old Swan hotel has a long history and was the tranquil haven that the mistress of crime-writing, Agatha Christie, famously disappeared to in 1926, resulting in a public furore lasting 11 days that she could not be traced. The Old Swan is the perfect hotel for Harrogate leisure breaks, murder mysteries, weddings or private parties of all sizes.
Our prize is a 1 night stay at the hotel for two people in a suite including 3 course dinner with a bottle of house wine and breakfast.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is December 31st
- Prize is valid for two people staying before May 2020, subject to availability.
- Prize includes one night’s stay in a suite, 3 course dinner with a house bottle of wine and breakfast for two people at the Old Swan hotel
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.