A Luxury Stay with Dinner for Two at Saltmarshe Hall
Escape everyday life and find sanctuary at the stunningly restored 19th-century Saltmarshe Hall. Behind its honey-stoned façade, you’ll discover fashionable interiors with a nod to the manor’s heritage, as well as ornate chandeliers, fleur-de-lys wallpaper and antique furnishings for added luxury.
Located on the River Ouse and nestled among 17 verdant acres, you’ll have ample opportunity to relax and unwind in this botanical oasis. Why not stroll along the riverside, spotting wildlife amid ancient oak trees dotted around the landscaped gardens - or for the more adventurous, grab a bike and cycle through the woods.
Wine and dine in style on the terrace and soak up the gloriously lush views, while you savour lovingly prepared dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Afterwards, head for a nightcap or curl up in one of the reading rooms on a cosy sofa next to an open fire, admiring the opulence of your surroundings.
- Living areas
- Afternoon tea (chargeable)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Deadline for entry is December 31st
2.Prize is valid for two people staying before May 2021
3. Prize includes two night’s stay, 3-course dinner and breakfast for two people at Saltmarshe Hall
4. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. No cash alternative is available.
6. The winner will be selected at random.
7. The judge’s decision is final.