Win a Keelham Farm Shop Yorkshire Favourites Taste Box
Fresh food shopping at Keelham Farm Shop in Skipton, winner of the Guild of Fine Foods Shop of the Year Award 2018, is an experience that tickles all the senses - not just the tastebuds.
Champions of fresh, great-tasting local food, more than half of what’s sold at Keelham is handmade alongside the best produce from more than 400 local farmers and suppliers.
Home to a bakery, butchers, deli, florist and juice bar, customers also can enjoy the all-day menu in Keelham Kitchen, where chefs turn seasonal ingredients from the shop into delicious dishes that can be recreated at home.
Our prize is a Yorkshire Favourites Taste Box – packed full of our favourite Yorkshire treats like Lottie Shaw's Seriously Good Yorkshire Parkin, Whitakers Orange Crèmes and Luxury Toffee Popcorn made in Sheffield.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Deadline for entry is December 31st 2018.
2. Prize is valid for one Yorkshire Favourites Taste Box including champagne.
3. Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. No cash alternative is available.
5. The winner will be selected at random.
6. The judge's decision is final.