A full year’s Harewood Family Membership PLUS an Alpaca Walking Experience
Expect the unexpected at Harewood, with regular exhibitions of national significance, working with modern and contemporary artists and hosting special events and themed weekends throughout the season.
Harewood at Christmas: A Night at the Mansion
Gossiping paintings, singing crockery, hustle and bustle above and below stairs, in addition to festive making workshops with leading artists, children’s craft activities and trails, two market weekends and the return of Terrace Cottage’s beloved annual visitors…Christmas at Harewood is like no other Christmas experience in Yorkshire.
For six weeks from Saturday 23 November, Harewood invites visitors to enjoy the festive season. In the House they are encouraged to look under the stairs, listen out for voices and follow the music, as rooms are transformed into an enchanting trail based around the House’s own fascinating stories and collections. Across the fairy-lit grounds, visitors can take part in trails, get hands on with crafts and enjoy seasonal food and drink amongst other bookable activities.
Located on the outskirts of Leeds and Harrogate, Harewood is one of the Treasure Houses of England and was the home of Princess Mary, The Queen’s aunt, for over forty years. Set in the heart of beautiful Yorkshire scenery, Harewood House is a charity, which offers a historical house, stunning gardens and a Bird Garden to the public. In 2020 the Bird Garden will celebrate 50 years.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is 31 December 2019.
- There is one prize available which constitutes two parts – a 12 month Harewood Membership and an Alpaca Walking Experience.
- 12 Month Harewood Membership is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children (aged 4 to 17) living at the same address, beginning on the day the Membership details are sent to the prize winner. Any child under 4 years old for the duration of the Membership will have free access to Harewood and does not need to be named on the Membership. Additional children aged 4 and over can be added for a small additional fee.
- One Alpaca Walking Experience is valid for two people to claim during the duration of the Membership. Details of how to claim the experience will be sent separately to the prize winner. Details and restrictions can be found here https://harewood.org/explore/farm-experience/alpaca_walking/ Advance booking is required at least one week in and the booking is subject to availability.
- Christmas at Harewood: A Night at the Mansion closes on Sunday 5 January 2020.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is given.
- The winner will be selected by random from correct entrants.
- Harewood reserves the right to refuse access and/or change the access granted to Members in exceptional circumstances.
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents with a valid UK postal address only.