Win a Large bottle of York Gin Chocolate & Orange
York Gin make some of the world’s best gins in York’s only distillery. Our range of six full-strength dry gins are inspired by York’s incredible past - our motto is ‘History in the tasting’.
Our aims have always been:
- to make the finest spirits we possibly can. Our gins have won gold medals at the world’s top spirits competitions and drinks experts say they are among the best they have tasted.
- To treat our people as well as we can – we’re a Living Wage employer and our team love York Gin!
- To be kind to our environment – we run on 100% green electricity, deliver in an emission-free vehicle, and our products and packaging are 100% plastic free.
- To make our city and county proud.
Our prize is a bottle of York Gin Chocolate & Orange – a full strength dry gin inspired by the Terry’s Chocolate Orange invented in York. It’s not sweet, but has subtle chocolate and fresh orange notes. The Yorkshire Post say they love it and the Sunday Telegraph say it’s ‘Surprisingly subtle and deliciously dry. Clever stuff, and sensational in an espresso martini.’
Terms and Conditions:
1. Deadline for entry is December 31st 2020.
2. Prize is for a large (70cl) bottle of York Gin Chocolate & Orange.
3. Once we have the winner’s name and address, we will send the gin using the Royal Mail’s standard signed-for service within five working days.
4. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. No cash alternative is available.
6. The winner will be selected at random.
7. The judge’s decision is final.