Milling experience at Worsbrough Mill
Worsbrough Mill is a 17th Century working water mill set in 240 acres of tranquil country park. Using traditional milling methods it produces a range of organic flour. It is an amazing place to visit, have fun and see history come to life.
Our prize is a half day milling experience for one lucky winner and a guest.
This unique experience includes a tour of the mill, the opportunity to mill flour using traditional stone ground methods with our resident Miller, a section of flour to take home and lunch at the one site café.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is December 31st 2018.
- Prize is valid for two people and must be used before June 2019.
- Prize includes half a day milling experience for two people (winner and guest).
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.