Win a Luxury Spa Break at Middlethorpe Hall & Spa
Owned by the National Trust, this magnificent example of a William III country house is secluded within 20 acres of gardens. It stands adjacent to York Race Course and is located only 1 ½ mile from the centre of this historic City.
Built in 1699, it was once the home of the famous diarist, Lady Mary Wortley Montagu.
The comfortable, spacious guest accommodations, many with private sitting rooms, are traditionally furnished with decoration, antiques and fine pictures. They are located in both the historic hall and in the attractively restored 18th century courtyard adjacent to it.
Oak panelling and views overlooking the grounds help to create the perfect
ambience in which to enjoy Middlethorpe’s award-winning food. Head chef
Ashley Binder creates imaginative dishes with many of the ingredients sourced locally.
A superb health & Beauty spa boasts a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa bath and gymnasium. There are also three beauty salons with qualified therapists providing the latest Aromatherapy Associates luxurious treatments.
A unique opportunity to win a luxury experience at York’s only country house hotel to include:
• A bottle of House Champagne in the room to celebrate your arrival;
• Three-course candlelit dinner in the award-wining Oak Panelled Dining Room;
• Overnight accommodation in a deluxe suite located in the C18th Courtyard;
• Full Yorkshire breakfast;
• Use of the Middlethorpe Spa facilities;
• A 50-min Aromatherapy Associates treatment per person;
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
Terms and Conditions:
• Deadline for entries is 31st December 2020
• Prize valid until 31st July 2021 excluding York Race Days and Bank Holidays
• Available Sunday to Thursday inclusive
• Subject to availability
• No cash alternative is available
• The winner will be selected at random
• The judge’s decision is final.