Family admission ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children) to Christmas at Castle Howard
Castle Howard, near York, is one of Britain’s finest stately homes. A magnificent historic house in the north of England with ornate interiors and landscaped gardens.
Enjoy a truly magical day out as Castle Howard is transformed for the festive season. Experience the magnificent decorations as you journey through the House’s grand state rooms. Open fires, candle light and live music evoke all that we love about this special time of year, with the iconic 25 foot Christmas tree adorned with over 3,000 baubles providing a breath-taking highlight in the Great Hall.
Inspirational design team Charlotte Lloyd Webber and Bretta Gereke have worked with the theme ‘A Christmas Masquerade’ to produce a stunning array of flamboyant displays and installations to surprise and delight visitors of all ages.
It is easy to spend a full day at Castle Howard as you soak up the jovial atmosphere, enjoy an array of indulgent winter warmers across the catering outlets and complete your Christmas shopping in the Gift Shops, Farm Shop and Garden Centre.
Win a family admission ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) to Christmas at Castle Howard (Saturday 16th November to Sunday 5th January 2020, excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is December 25th
- Prize is valid for 2 adults and up to three children to visit on any one day between 16th November and 5th January (excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.