Free exhibition entry, lunch on us & goodie bag
Designed by the acclaimed David Chipperfield Architects, The Hepworth Wakefield is set within Wakefield’s historic waterfront, overlooking the River Calder. The gallery opened in May 2011 and was awarded Art Fund Museum of the Year 2017. Named after Barbara Hepworth, one of the most important artists of the 20th century who was born and brought up in Wakefield, the gallery presents major exhibitions of the best international modern and contemporary art.
It is also home to Wakefield’s art collection – an impressive compendium of modern British and contemporary art – and has dedicated galleries exploring Hepworth’s art and working process. In summer 2019, The Hepworth Wakefield Garden opened alongside the gallery. Designed by Tom Stuart-Smith, the garden has a display of outdoor sculptures and is free for all to enjoy.
Win free entry to Bill Brandt/Henry Moore (opening Feb 2020) for two people, plus lunch in The Hepworth Café and a tote bag of products worth £50 from our shop
- Deadline for entry is December 31
- Prize is valid from 10 Feb – 31 May 2020
- Prize includes free entry to Bill Brandt/Henry Moore at The Hepworth Wakefield (worth £7.50 per person) on a date of the winner’s choice, lunch in The Hepworth Café (up-to-the-value of £20 per person, only valid on day of exhibition visit) and one tote bag of products worth £50 from The Hepworth Wakefield shop. Please contact the gallery to arrange date of exhibition entry (10 Feb – 31 May 2020), lunch and collection of tote bag. Free car parking will also be provided on the date of visit. Contact details for The Hepworth Wakefield will be provided to the winner once announced.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.