Tour, Award Winning Food, Spa & Accommodation
Offering one of Britain's most fascinating museum experiences, The Bowes Museum is home to one of the most important collections of European fine and decorative arts in the UK. Paintings by Old Masters can be found alongside iconic objects such as the Silver Swan musical automaton, textiles, fashion, silver & metals, ceramics and furniture. The permanent collections are complemented by an acclaimed exhibition programme which for this winter includes: Norman Cornish: The Definitive Collection, #Untitled10 2019 and The Power and The Virtue: Guido Reni’s Death of Lucretia.
Situated in the picturesque market town of Barnard Castle, just off the A66 in beautiful gardens and parkland, the Museum offers excellent dining and a gift shop.
Competition Prize - An afternoon for two, with a tour at the Museum plus dinner, bed and breakfast and access to the spa facilities at The Morritt Hotel & Garage Spa.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is December 31st.
- Prize is valid for two people staying Monday to Friday before 31 March 2020. Prize is subject to availability.
- Prize includes tour of the Museum or current exhibition of their choice, plus a one night stay for two people with dinner, bed and breakfast and use of the Spa at the Morritt Hotel and Garage Spa, Greta Bridge, Barnard Castle.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random from correct entries submitted.
- The judge’s decision is final.