Get a chance to win an England cricket shirt signed by Official Yorkshire.com Ambassador, Harry Brook:
Table of Contents
A Yorkshireman on the international stage
Harry Brook is an English cricketer who plays international cricket for England and domestic cricket for the Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
Primarily a right-handed batter, he also bowls right-arm medium pace.
He made his international debut for England in January 2022. He had an extraordinary start to his test career, amassing 809 runs in his first six test appearances having batted ten times with a career average of 80.90 and with strike rate of almost 100.
Brook was part of the England cricket team that won the 2022 T20 World Cup and was named as the European ambassador for Major League Baseball, as well as in March 2023 becoming official Brand Ambassador for Welcome to Yorkshire.
Brook has links to Keighley, Ilkley and Sedbergh – he has also recently been given Freedom of the City of Bradford, as reported by the BBC, here.
English cricket this summer
Get ready to witness the thrill, excitement, and sheer talent of cricket as England gears up for a packed summer schedule. From thrilling Test matches to high-octane T20 Internationals, and gripping One Day Internationals, this cricketing extravaganza has it all. So mark your calendars, cricket enthusiasts, as we bring you the dates and times of these epic clashes.
- Test Match vs Ireland – Lord’s, London: Thursday, June 1 – Monday, June 5
- The Ashes 2023 – Edgbaston, Birmingham: Friday, June 16 – Tuesday, June 20
- The Ashes 2023 – Lord’s, London: Wednesday, June 28 – Sunday, July 2
- The Ashes 2023 – Headingley, Leeds: Thursday, July 6 – Monday, July 10
- The Ashes 2023 – Old Trafford, Manchester: Wednesday, July 19 – Sunday, July 23
- The Ashes 2023 – The Oval, London: Thursday, July 27 – Monday, July 31
- Twenty20 International Series vs New Zealand:
- Wednesday, August 30 – Riverside, Chester-le-Street (6 pm)
- Friday, September 1 – Old Trafford, Manchester (6 pm)
- Sunday, September 3 – Edgbaston, Birmingham (2:30 pm)
- Thursday, September 5 – Trent Bridge, Nottingham (6 pm)
- ODI Series vs New Zealand:
- Friday, September 8 – Sophia Gardens, Cardiff (12:30 pm)
- Sunday, September 10 – The Ageas Bowl, Southampton (11 am)
- Wednesday, September 13 – The Oval, London (12:30 pm)
- Friday, September 15 – Lord’s, London (12:30 pm)
- ODI Series vs Ireland:
- Wednesday, September 20 – Headingley, Leeds (12:30 pm)
- Saturday, September 23 – Trent Bridge, Nottingham (11 am)
- Tuesday, September 26 – Seat Unique Stadium, Bristol (12:30 pm)
- Cricket World Cup:
- Last but certainly not least, the Cricket World Cup will take place in India during October and November. While the dates are yet to be announced, be prepared for a cricketing spectacle like no other.
How to enter
This giveaway is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- Deadline for entry is Friday 2nd June 2023 at noon.
- The winner will be selected at random by Wednesday 7th June 2023 at 5pm and this decision is final.
- The giveaway is open to all cricket fans – one entry per person.
- Winner must provide current email address.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
2 thoughts on “Giveaway: England cricket shirt signed by Harry Brook”
Brilliant prize WOW