Win A Stay and Enjoy the Best View in the Dales at The Devonshire Fell
Owned by the Duke of Devonshire and located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales the award-winning 4* Devonshire Fell boasts the most stunning of locations, as well as the most spectacular panoramic views across the Wharfe Valley. With 16 spacious bedrooms, and an AA rosette restaurant serving local produce, the Fell is the perfect destination to visit and enjoy the Yorkshire Dales. Able to accommodate private functions and weddings for up to 70 guests, you can even book the whole hotel exclusively for a private celebration or meeting!
We are giving you the opportunity to win an overnight stay at the Devonshire Fell in beautiful Burnsall, which was featured as the backdrop for the original ‘Calendar Girls’ movie.
Your stay for two will include an overnight stay in a Suite, which boasts one of the best hotel room views in Yorkshire, a 3 course evening meal with wine in our AA rosette accredited restaurant and a full Yorkshire breakfast. You will also receive complimentary access on to the Bolton Abbey Estate and access to the Devonshire Spa at Bolton Abbey.
To enter the competition draw, complete the form below:
Can't see the competition form? Click here »
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is August 31st
- Prize is valid for two people staying before March 2018 subject to availability and not valid over Christmas, New Year, Valentines or Easter.
- Prize includes an overnight stay, to be taken between Sunday - Thursday, 3 course dinner with a house bottle of wine, and breakfast for two people.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.