Win a night's stay for two at The Grand, York
Built in 1906 as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway, now reborn as York’s finest hotel, The Grand retains its original splendour, with intricate stonework, marble detailing and sweeping stone staircases.
Located just inside the city walls, The Grand boasts 207 bedrooms, as well a luxury pool and spa housed in the building’s vaults. The Grand is also home to three restaurants and bars, the 1906 bar which offers signature cocktails and an extensive whisky collection, The Rise Restaurant Terrace & Bar offering classic modern British dishes, and award-winning, 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, Hudsons by Craig Atchinson.
Enter our competition to win a one night stay for two people at The Grand, York and enjoy breakfast in The Rise and access to the spa before exploring the stunning city of York.
To enter the competition draw, complete the form below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is December 31st
- Prize is valid for two people staying before April 2019, excludes Friday and Saturday evenings and is subject to availability.
- Prize includes a one nights stay for two in a Classic Room, includes breakfast and access to the spa.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.