Win a stay at the new look Judge's Lodging, York
The Judge’s Lodging in central York has re-opened following a refurbishment to the Grade 1 listed building. The iconic hotel, which dates back to 1710, has seen its bedrooms, bars and dining rooms spruced up with a fresh new look to reflect its historic features, prime location and 5-star status.
Part of the House of Daniel Thwaites, The Judge’s Lodgings’ newly upgraded bedrooms have individual character, bespoke furniture and luxury touches like spa baths. The main restaurant has new seasonal menus and a more formal dining environment, perfect for special occasions. Downstairs, the cellar bar offers a relaxed, gastro-pub experience with classic dishes and a wide selection of drinks. When the sun comes out, sit out on the terrace and savour a glass of wine or a pint of Thwaites’ traditional ale. The Judge’s Lodging has a rich history and listed features, including a double geometrical wooden staircase. The Georgian townhouse combines character with luxury, making it a popular city retreat.
Here’s your chance to win an overnight stay in one of The Judge’s Lodgings’ comfortable and stylish guest bedrooms and enjoy dinner for two with a bottle of wine in the sophisticated restaurant. Enjoy a full English breakfast the following morning before heading out to explore historic York.
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entry is 1 month.
- Prize is valid for two people staying before August 31st 2020.
- Prize includes one night’s stay in a Feature room, 3 course dinner with a house bottle of wine and breakfast for two people.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The judge’s decision is final.