Win two top price tickets for Kes at Leeds Playhouse
Billy Casper is just another one of those kids off the estate; living with his mother and bully of a brother Jud. He’s all alone. Then he finds ‘Kes’. Stick legs. Big head. Pile of scruff.
Here is your chance to win two top price tickets for Leeds Playhouse production of the classic Yorkshire story ‘Kes’
The competition is for two top price tickets for Kes at Leeds Playhouse - Saturday 2 Feb 7:00pm.
All you need to do is answer the question below...
Terms and Conditions
‘Leeds Playhouse’ means Leeds Playhouse, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UP
Leeds Playhouse is pleased to offer the opportunity to enter a prize draw for one winner to receive two tickets for Kes.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years and be resident in Great Britain (excluding N.I., Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) at the time of entry.
- There will be one prize available. The prize will consist of: two top price tickets for Kes at Leeds Playhouse on Saturday 2 Feb 7:00pm in Leeds Playhouse’s Pop-Up theatre.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Tickets are available on selected date only and are subject to availability.
- Leeds Playhouse reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and residency. The identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Leeds Playhouse.
- Employees of Leeds Playhouse and their associated companies and contractors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- If required, the winner agrees to participate in publicity activities in relation to the prize as reasonably requested by Leeds Playhouse. The winner gives consent for any photographs that are taken as part of those publicity activities to be published on the Leeds Playhouse’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Leeds Playhouse shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) whatsoever (howsoever caused) suffered or sustained by any winner or participant in connection with any prize draw or prize awarded or withdrawn pursuant to these terms and conditions.