Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Give your loved one the gift of Yorkshire this Valentine's Day! Here's some nice ideas to get you started:
Chocolates are the traditional Valentine’s gift and Yorkshire has a fair share of Sweets and chocolates for your sweetheart.
- White Rabbit Chocolatiers – an artisanal chocolate kitchen and shop sells a variety of satiating items including chocolate boxes, chocolate bars and chocolate bombs of varying flavours including spiced orange with cranberry.
- York's Chocolate Story – As well as tours of the chocolate making experience, you can purchase a plethora of chocolate bars with intriguing flavours like coffee, chilli and lime and sea salt.
- Crofts Chocolates – This family run chocolatier provides an eclectic mixture of sweet treats including chocolate figurines and hot chocolate stirrers.
- Bullion Chocolate – Bullion Chocolate sell chocolate goods in all shapes and sizes, including bars, brownies and a Cocoa Nib Liqueur.
- The Oldest Sweet Shop in The World – Treat your sweet to a selection of sweets from The Official Guinness world record holder for the oldest sweet shop in the world.
- Bah Humbug – retro sweets from every decade could be just what your significant other wants for a valentines treat. There are also a number of hampers including a whopping 4kg Giant Sweet Hamper.
If things are serious between you and your significant other you might want to splash out on a selection of treasures for your treasure from Silver & Stone Jewellery.
Flowers may well be the most romantic option for expressing how you feel about your Valentine, whether you choose to do that through a bouquet of roses, lilacs or even a more personal option, why not try Flowers by Karen.
Your Valentine may prefer something savoury, slightly less traditionally romantic, we know, but there are some great unique choices that could be perfect for your significant other.
- Wensleydale Creamery – Cheese might be what your Valentine desires and Wensleydale Creamery are definitely providing, with romantic cheese and fizz selections and heart shaped Wensleydale there is plenty to pick from.
- Yorkshire Crisps – these award winning Yorkshire Crisps may be an unorthodox valentines gift, but if your significant other is inclined, why not try luxury hand-cooked crisps or popcorn.
A Valentine’s Day pampering could be the option to opt for this year as a warm and cosy night could be complete with fragrant bath bombs or smelling salts, courtesy of The Yorkshire Soap Company.
Candles are a great gift and work perfectly at setting the mood for romance The Sheffield Candle Company Limited and White Rose Candles are both great options for a great Yorkshire candle.
Treating your loved one to a couple of their favourites beers would no doubt go down well in the season of love. You could even share a bottle of their favourite beverage on Valentine’s evening itself.