Find a coastal escape
Spend time along Yorkshire's coastline and enjoy clifftop walks, miles of award-winning beaches and maybe even a room with a sea view!
- Raven Hall Country House Hotel, between Scarborough and Whitby is a historic hotel with amazing panoramic views across the coast as far as Robin Hood's Bay.
- La Rosa, Whitby - It is housed in a beautiful early Victorian building on West Cliff in Whitby with amazing views out to sea. Number 5 East Terrace is 'blue plaqued' as the place where Lewis Carroll resided during his many visits to Whitby. The hotel is furnished with vintage and antique finds from auctions, flea markets and car boots.
- The Crown Spa Hotel on Scarborough's South Cliff Esplanade offers 160 years of service and a reputation for high standards and great sea views. Enjoy the heated pool or discover the new spa facilities this four-star hotel now offers.
- Wrea Head Country House Hotel, near Scarborough offers glamorous intimacy throughout its 20 rooms. Each bedroom is individually styled to make every stay feel different and special.
- Palm Court, Scarborough - Superb central location, with guaranteed free under-cover parking. The Palm Court Hotel is only minutes from the beach, town centre, theatres, spa and within easy reach of Scarborough's Norman Castle and Scarborough's famous cricket ground.
- The Sands, Scarborough - A recent development of 5 star luxury self catering apartments, located in the North Bay, Scarborough, on Yorkshire's rugged and beautiful East Coast.