- Devonshire Arms Country House Hotel, nr Skipton - Situated on the Duke of Devonshire's 30,000 acre Bolton Abbey Estate in the Yorkshire Dales, The Devonshire Arms Country House Hotel and Spa is the perfect base to explore the breathtaking countryside, visit Yorkshire's great historic houses, to relax with a pampering spa treatment or to simply do nothing at all. Fresh local produce including Estate meat and game with seasonal vegetables and herbs from our kitchen gardens are used to offer you an outstanding adventure of tastes and textures in the Burlington restaurant. An experience to savour!
- The Devonshire Fell Situated on the Duke of Devonshire's 30,000 acre Bolton Abbey Estate in the Yorkshire Dales, the 40 bedroom hotel offers individually designed bedrooms, each unique in character and style. The refined Burlington restaurant with a Michelin Star and 4 AA rosettes is the highest rated in Yorkshire, while the Devonshire Brasserie and Bar is lively and colourful. Guests can also take advantage of The Devonshire Health Barn.
- Feversham Arms & Verbena Spa, Helmsley - Winners of the Small Hotel/Townhouse of the year at the 2010 White Rose Awards, also recently listed in the Top 5 Spas review in Tatler magazine, May 2009 and winner of the AA Hotel of the Year 2009-2010. The luxury spa offers Elemis products, seven treatment rooms, one double treatment room, saunarium, aromotherapy room, salt vapour room, monsoon shower, rasul, foot spa, ice cave, outdoor hot tub and heated pool. See a video.
- Rudding Park, Harrogate - One Night Honeymoon: Continue your celebrations with chilled Champagne and a dozen roses on arrival, followed by a three course dinner at Clocktower. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before retreating to The Spa for a comforting side by side full body massage, full use of the spa facilities, a light lunch and a glass of Champagne.
- Swinton Park, Masham - A luxury castle hotel set in 200 acres of parkland in the Yorkshire Dales and recently the winner of the Green Business Award 2009 at the Yorkshire Rural Awards. It has been a family home since the late 1800s and has played host to country house parties of legendary style and grandeur. Mark and Felicity Cunliffe-Lister are enormously proud to welcome you to join them to continue this tradition.
- The White Bear, Masham - A luxury five star inn situated in the pretty bustling market town of Masham in the foothills of the Yorkshire Dales. Their fourteen bedrooms, named after some of the prettiest villages in the area, have been created out of buildings that were once upon a time part of a Brewery. Now they exude a sense of calm and space.
There are lots of high quality establishments across the region which pride themselves on offering style and luxury. Just use the search and select the criteria of your choice.