Cookery Schools & Experiences
- Curry Cuisine, Wakefield - Whether you're a complete beginner keen to learn the basics, a home cook looking for a 'hands on' challenge, or you simply want to sit back and watch an inspirational cookery demonstration (and taste the delicious results!), the Curry Cuisine Cookery School has the perfect course for you.
- The Cookery School at Swinton Park, Masham - Swinton Cookery School is a relaxed, stylish and airy demonstration kitchen housed in a converted Georgian stable wing adjacent to Swinton Park hotel, perfect for the appreciation of good food and fine wine.
- Yorkshire Wolds Cookery School, Driffield - For a delicious and indulgent Hen Party why not come to the Yorkshire Wolds Cookery School! The day begins with a glass of fizz to set the mood. Our resident chef will then demonstrate the dishes of the day before you and your friends take your turn in our state of the art kitchen. You can then enjoy your creations in our dining room with a glass of wine (or two!) The day can be tailor made to suit your tastes whether it be Oriental Cuisine, Chocoholics Delight or Cup Cakes making take your fancy! Or how about Cocktail Making or Wine Tasting? We aim to please, whatever the Hen wants we will try and cater for!
- Yorkshire Food Finder - Fully-escorted trails take you and your party behind-the-scenes at some of the finest food and drink producers at work in Yorkshire today. Trails will give you the chance to learn the art of cheese making, try your hand at sausage making, or mix your own personal flavour of finest Yorkshire Ice cream (sampling compulsory) Enjoy a relaxing finish to the day as you are served a delicious dinner cooked by one of the county's finest chefs. Take a look at our range of foodie trails or call us for more information on our bespoke service.
- Chocolate Masterclasses at York's CHOCOLATE Story - There's nowhere better to learn the secrets of the Chocolatier than in York: the UK's home of chocolate. Now you can arrange an exclusive hen party masterclass with one of our very own Chocolatiers to learn the tricks of trade, in an evening full of laughter, indulgence and chocolate! Following a delicious alcoholic ‘choctail' on arrival, have a go at rolling and decorating your own batch of truffles and experiment with flavour combinations and textures making personalised lollypops or bars. Celebrate your newfound skills with a personal drinks service throughout and enjoy the unique backdrop of our Factory Zone, showcasing some of the most iconic confectionery brands in the world.
If it's fine dining you're looking for, Yorkshire has 5 Michelin star restaurants, the most in any county in England.
Fine dining is not just restricted to Yorkshire's five Michelin star restaurants though. Quality food, with the emphasis on local produce and imaginative and creative dishes, with modern twists on traditional food, can all be found at one of the many great places to dine out in Yorkshire. Just search here for more ideas...