For those wanting a pure pampering experience why not escape with the girls (or boys) and enjoy a day or two of pure self indulgence.
An Active Retreat...
- Ripon Races - Horse racing in Ripon, North Yorkshire takes place at what is affectionately termed Yorkshire's Garden Racecourse. As you can imagine, it's a beautiful spot, in a diminutive market town whose medieval cathedral makes it one of the oldest cities in England.
- Feversham Arms & Verbena Spa, Helmsley - Nestling on the edge of the North York Moors in the picturesque market town of Helmsley, The Feversham Arms is a hideaway hotel, offering a haven of laid-back luxury and winners of the 2010 AA Hotel of the Year for England. In addition to the thirty-three bedrooms and suites, the hotel has spacious and welcoming lounges; a snug bar/restaurant, pool garden and heated outdoor pool (open all year). Verbena Spa has won the coveted 5 bubbles from the Good Spa Guide and named one of Tatler's 101 Spas of the World.
- The Devonshire Arms country House Hotel & Spa, Bolton Abbey - Situated on the Duke of Devonshire's 30,000 acre Bolton Abbey Estate in the Yorkshire Dales, The Devonshire Arms Country House Hotel and Spa is the perfect base to explore the breathtaking countryside, visit Yorkshire's great historic houses, to relax with a pampering spa treatment or to simply do nothing at all.
- Crown Spa Hotel, Scarborough - Situated within the 4-star Crown Spa Hotel offering the perfect sanctuary for a well deserved pamper and relaxation session; our professional and friendly therapists will help to redress the balance of your mind and body leaving you completely revitalised.
- Titanic Spa, Huddersfield - This intimate spa offers results-driven spa treatments which work in natural synergy with the skin, body and mind.
- Tankersley Manor, Barnsley - For a trip leaving you full of smiles and contentment, Tankersley Manor won't disappoint. This is probably because they're situated in a quaint 17th century manor house, with the rolling scenery of the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District at their doorstep. Then again it could also be due to their sumptuous spa treatments, designed to leave you with a radiant glow.
- The Grand Hotel & Spa, York - Overlooking the city's historic wall and with stunning views of the Minster, the luxury The Grand Hotel & Spa is brilliantly located for a city break in York or as a base to explore Yorkshire. Guests can enjoy the in-house spa, the Grill Room at The Grand restaurant, a bar, whisky lounge, outdoor terrace and the finest guest rooms and suites in York.
- The Spa, Rudding Park Hotel, near Harrogate - Complete with four treatment rooms including a hammam and a steam room, light and deep relaxation rooms and a multi-sensory experience shower, the new spa offers a wide selection of treatments and guarantees to relax body and mind. We can tailor make your package to incorporate our other fantastic facilities, for example a chick flick or Oscar Winning film in our 14 seat private cinema, a round of golf, luxury bedrooms, Afternoon Tea at Clocktower and much more. Winner of 'Large Hotel of the Year 2011', Rudding Park is the perfect venue to begin your wedding day celebrations a little early.
Explore Spa's in Yorkshire...