Welcome to Triangle, a charming village located in West Yorkshire, England. This quaint locale is known for its picturesque landscapes, historic architecture, and a strong sense of community. Triangle is a place where the past meets the present, with its traditional stone houses and modern amenities. It’s a haven for those seeking tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of city life. With its rolling hills, lush greenery, and serene ambiance, Triangle offers a unique blend of rural charm and contemporary living. Whether you’re a history buff, nature lover, or simply looking for a peaceful retreat, Triangle, West Yorkshire is a destination worth exploring.
Table of Contents
Fact Pack – Triangle, West Yorkshire
- Triangle is a village located in Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England.
- The village is situated between Sowerby Bridge and Ripponden.
- It is part of the Ryburn Ward of Calderdale Council.
- The village is located in the Ryburn Valley, which is known for its beautiful landscapes.
- Triangle is home to the famous Triangle Cricket Club, which is a member of the Halifax Cricket League.
- The village has a population of approximately 3,000 people.
- Triangle is known for its annual Scarecrow Festival, which attracts visitors from all over the country.
- The village has a number of amenities including a post office, a village shop, and several pubs.
- Triangle is surrounded by farmland and is known for its rural charm and peaceful atmosphere.
- The village is well-connected to other parts of West Yorkshire via the A58 road and the M62 motorway.
Triangle, West Yorkshire, on the map
FAQs About Triangle, West Yorkshire
Where is Triangle, West Yorkshire located?
Triangle is a village in Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England. It is located between Sowerby Bridge and Ripponden.
What are some notable features or landmarks in Triangle, West Yorkshire?
Triangle is known for its beautiful countryside views, as it is located in the Calder Valley. It also has a few local pubs and shops, and is close to the Rochdale Canal.
What is the population of Triangle, West Yorkshire?
The exact population of Triangle is not known as it is a small village and not separately enumerated in the UK census. However, it is part of the larger Calderdale district, which has a population of over 200,000.
Where Next after Triangle, West Yorkshire?
Having visited the charming village of Triangle in West Yorkshire, you might be wondering where to visit next. A short drive away is the bustling market town of Hebden Bridge, known for its independent shops and vibrant arts scene. You could also explore the historic town of Halifax, home to the impressive Piece Hall and Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. If you’re a fan of literature, the Brontë Parsonage Museum in Haworth is a must-visit, where you can delve into the lives of the famous Brontë sisters. For nature lovers, the stunning landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales National Park are within easy reach. And don’t forget to visit the city of Leeds, with its rich industrial heritage and thriving cultural scene. All these key locations are not only nearby but also in the beautiful county of Yorkshire.