Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
Referred to by many as the Hidden Gem of North, Camp Katur is a secluded Glamping Village offering a mix of quirky accommodation inc Hobbit Pods, Safari Tents, Bell Tents, Tipi’s and Yurts plus Camping.
Set within a beautiful 250 acre Country Manor Estate in North Yorkshire.
With a huge choice of ONSITE ACTIVITIES such as:
• Aerial Extreme High Ropes,
• Shelter Builds,
• Quad Treks, Segway Rides,
• Clay Pigeon Shooting,
plus much more it’s the perfect place to discover your outdoor happiness.
After a fun filled day take one of our woodland walks before sitting back and relaxing in the outdoor Eco Spa with wood burning Hot Tub and Sauna before cooking up a meat feast or Fondue in the Nordic style BBQ Pod then finish up the evening snuggled around the Campfire toasting Marshmallows whilst sipping Mulled Wine!
• Onsite Licensed Cafe Bar serving drinks snacks and homemade cakes
• Mini Shop
• Free WIFI in the Orangery
• Mains Showers and Toilets near to main entrance
• Eco Gas Showers and Toilets within Glamping Village
• Private Bathroom Facilities in Safari Tents and Yurts
• Water points
• Waste Disposal
• Chemical disposal
• Kids Playpark
• Shelter Build Park
• Communal Kitchen area
• Under cover communal seating area
• Large communal Camp Fire
• BBQ Pod
• Eco Spa with Hot Tub and Sauna (wood burning)
• Board Games, Cards and Book Swap
• Musical Instruments to borrow and play
• Little Mischief’s Play shed full of Toys
• Garden Games
• Cycle Hire
• Ice packs available
• Gay Friendly
• Groups inc single sex groups
• Motorcycle Friendly
• Pooches Welcome
• Lovely country pubs nearby
• Nearby Farmers Market
• Public transport nearby
• Shops nearby
• Many local attractions nearby