Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
Our luxury holiday apartments are designed and furnished to the highest standard and are perfect for a romantic break or a family holiday. Both apartments are on separate floors, accessed separately and can sleep up to 4 people. Or 8 people, if booked together.
The apartments are equipped with modern furniture, have been individually styled and retain original features. Located just minutes from the beach, you are in one of the most unique and stunning locations in Yorkshire.
The self contained apartments have modern decor and plush furnishings, guaranteeing you a relaxing holiday. The apartments are equipped with large HD flat screen TVs, radio, Blu-ray/DVD players, DVD/book libraries & complimentary Wi-fi.
The apartments are ideal for relaxing breaks or a great getaway with the family. We provide you with everything you might need, including individual travel cots and high chairs (on request). You needn't bring a thing.
In addition to availability for weekly holidays, the apartments are also available for short breaks during low season.
The apartments are finished to the highest standard and are simply stunning. With panoramic sea views from Filey Brigg (to the north) to Flamborough Head (to the south), the views are amazing from both of the apartments and balconies.
With contemporary decor and modern furniture, the apartments have been carefully designed to combine home comforts with luxury.
The apartments come with a fully-equipped kitchen and beautiful bathroom with a bath and overhead shower or shower room.
* is the largest apartment and is accessed at street level. Once inside, it has no internal steps
*private balcony with panoramic sea views, with table & chairs
* 42” HD flat screen TV, freeview, radio & blu-ray player, DVD & book library
* complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
* fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher and washing machine
* 1 king size & 1 twin room
* Family bathroom with bath & overhead shower
* Linen and towels provided
* Travel cot and high chair available on request
* gas central heating
* free and unrestricted parking close to property
* book online – on our own website
All of our apartments are strictly ‘No Smoking’ and ‘No Pets’.
Please see our separate advert for full details and photographs of Apartment 2.
Filey is a family seaside resort on the beautiful Yorkshire Coast with long stretches of golden sand. The apartment is located in a conservation area and is only a few minutes walk to an award winning beach and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. Filey beach was recently voted 1 of the top 15 best beaches in the UK, by Conde Nast Traveller.
The apartment is ideal for tourists and Filey offers many activities including: surfing, fishing, walking, cycling, yachting, golf and bird watching. It is also an excellent spring board for ramblers, pony trekkers, photographers and fishermen. Or, simply to get away and relax.
There are many things to do in and around Filey:
* Relax and unwind or explore the Jurassic Coast
* Watch the fishing fleet and visit the Lifeboat station on the coble landing
* Explore the rockpools on the Brigg, famous for its angling and visits from seals
* Visit Filey Dam and the Bird Garden & Animal Park
* Keep the kids entertained with a visit to Playdale Farm at Cayton
Filey is an ideal base for a seaside holiday and for visiting Whitby, Scarborough, Bridlington and York.
* The end of the Cleveland Way and Wolds Way Walks
* Nearby: Explore the RSPB reserve at Bempton Cliffs
* Scarborough - with its harbour, gardens and 2 superb bays majestically divided by a 900 year old castle, Sea Life Centre & The Stephen Jospeh Theatre, home of playwright Alan Ayckbourn
* Whitby - Captain Cook, Bram Stokers 'Dracula' and the spectacular village of Robin Hoods Bay
* Heartbeat country at Grosmont is only a steam train journey from Pickering, through some of North Yorkshires most beautiful and spectacular scenery
* The magnificent historical city of York
* Castle Howard - home of the acclaimed television series Brideshead Revisited
* Flamingo Land Theme Park & Zoo
* Go Ape at Dalby Forest
* Hornsea Freeport - shopping by the sea. Top brands at low prices
* A choice of golf courses in Filey, Scarborough and Ganton