Our stone built self catering central heated holiday cottage is full of old charm with beams, wood burner, timber floors and thick wobbly walls. Furnished to a luxurious standard to provide accommodation for up to four guests. Dogs and Children most welcome. Owned and managed by husband and wife, Richard and Karen who live close by.
Masham is a beautiful Yorkshire Dales market town in Lower Wensleydale, famous for its local breweries, Black Sheep and Theakstons with its unadorned beauty made up of old stone and solid character providing a popular destination for visitors.
Cyclists often meet in the Market Square and that was before Masham was included on the route of the Tour de France. We welcome cyclists who are looking to do the tour route at their pace! Good cycle storage and external maintenance space.
Homemade treat for your arrival served on the cottage’s finest china.
The Snug is located two minutes walk away from the Market Square, home to a good selection of eating and drinking establishments including two breweries and shops selling good quality local produce.
• Sleeps up to 4
• Lounge with TV, DVD, USB point, radio and freeview channels
• Relax on the leather sofa's in the cosy beamed lounge with historic stone fireplace and wood burner, logs provided.
• Kitchen with integral appliances, also fitted with a dishwasher and microwave; opening onto the rear patio garden, furnished with garden furniture for up to 4.
• Dining for 4 guests
• Bathroom with shower and under floor heating
• Two bedrooms – master bedroom, super king or twin and second cosy bunk bed room (fitted with adult sized thick mattresses). Large storage cupboard with hanging rail in the master bedroom, good drawer storage in both bedrooms.
• Secure parking for motorbikes to the rear
• Lockable store for mountain bikes
• Parking to the front
• All linen and towels provided
• One well behaved dog allowed (£10 extra charge)
• Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request
Masham is a fantastic base to enable you to experience the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors be it on foot, car, bike or motorbike. The area is also steeped in heritage with the cathedral city of Ripon and spa town of Harrogate all within 40 minutes.
Book for the whole week or a mid-week break, starting at £150 for up to 4 guests.