Overview & description
A warm welcome awaits you at Halmer Grange, our family owned and run Victorian Guest House in the picturesque village of Goathland. Halmer Grange is situated at the quiet end of the village surrounded by the outstanding natural beauty of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
The village is famed as the location of the TV show Heartbeat's "Aidensfield" village. In fact Halmer Grange is featured in episode 5 of season 16 "Memoirs of a Fighting Man".
Goathland is also a stop on the popular North Yorkshire Moors Railway. The village station, which is only a 15 minute walk from Halmer Grange, is famous as "Hogsmeade" station from the early Harry Potter films.
With walking trails through stunning countryside in every direction, and being located half way between the National Park Centre and the North Yorkshire coastline, there is an abundance of breath-taking scenery to be enjoyed by hikers and photographers alike.
At Halmer Grange we offer:
- 4 lovely recently refurbished guest rooms with en-suite facilities.
- Comfortable super king or king sized beds.
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview and DVD player.
- Most rooms have picturesque views of the village church or the moors.
- Free Wifi.
- Well stocked hospitality trays.
- Home cooked breakfast.
- Parking available at the side of the house.
We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely home soon.
Facilities available at Halmer Grange Guest House
- On-Site Parking