Overview & description
Brocco on the Park lies in the heart of social Sheffield, making it perfectly placed for the city centre, theatres and universities.
Once you come through Brocco’s front door, everything feels like home. From the birds our bedrooms are named after to the Scandinavian luxe of our decor, our boutique hotel guests can sleep soundly and dine in style.
Brocco rooms are inspired by the peace dove of our rumoured and most renowned guest, Pablo Picasso, and the park life of our Endcliffe Park setting.
Every room’s got a view: look out your window and you might see your nest’s namesake in the park below. As a better boutique, sleeping well is Brocco’s top priority and we’ve handpicked our mattresses and pillows to make sure you sleep soundly. We designed our hotel with living well in mind and you’ll find feel-good essentials like Osme organic skincare, luxury linens and comfy robes in your room.
While staying with us, you'll also benefit from our daily housekeeping regime and assistance from 24-hour reception/on-site staff.
Every Brocco bedroom comes with:
- Large inviting bed with pocket-sprung mattress, filled with cashmere and wool layers
- Sumptuous textiles and furnishings inspired by bird plumage
- Wooden floors, soft wool rugs and Bronte lambswool blankets
- Ensuite bathroom with monsoon rain shower, LED mood lighting and heated towel rails
- Bath tub in larger bedrooms
- Osme organic skincare products
- Comfy cotton robes and fluffy towels
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Smart TV and free wifi
- Complimentary car parking
Our neighbourhood kitchen serves fresh seasonal food all day every day, whether it’s a bounteous breakfast, luscious lunch or sociable supper you’re after.
Whether you’re staying with us on business or for pleasure, you’ll check out feeling better.