This one bedroom cottage is full of charm and character and makes the perfect bolt hole. It retains many original features including sash windows and a winding ‘fisherman’s’ staircase. The cottage is ideal for couples and can also cater for those with a baby.
Laverick Steps benefits from gas central heating and has been decorated with traditional Farrow and Ball paints. Approached via a flight of steps the cottage is spread over three floors. The entrance leads into a traditional diner/kitchen which offers warm and cosy atmosphere with porcelain floor, snug style table, two small armchairs and well equipped kitchen with freeview TV/radio.
A staircase leads to a stunning and spacious luxury marble/mosaic bathroom with P shaped shower bath, walled mirror and fittings of the highest quality. Winding stairs continue to a light and airy double bedroom with pitched roof, dorma windows and traditional furnishings in ivory white.
There is a choice of Lloyd Loom and nursing chairs to watch the TV. This is the perfect room to sit at the window stools and admire the wonderful changing views over the harbour – boats coming and going or the steam train pulling into Whitby!
What we provide:
• Freshly laundered linen & towels
• WiFi, SMART TV with DVD, CD, freeview & radio
• Heating & electricity
• kitchen with electric oven/hob, fridge-freezer & microwave
• A cot, high chair, baby bath & safety gate are available (cot bedding not supplied)
• Basic essentials such as washing up liquid, toilet roll & kitchen roll
• Shaver points, hairdryers, iron, ironing board & cleaning equip
• Games & books for your entertainment
• Information about Whitby & surrounding area
• A complementary welcome pack
• A laundry service (not included in price)