Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
Lemon Cottage is a stunning 4 star, gold award, luxury holiday cottage, set within forty acres of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, offering the finest quality self-catering accommodation.
Lemon cottage is situated within the grounds of Seaview Holiday Park, nestled in an area of natural moorland beauty, offering a peaceful environment with expansive views of the surrounding Yorkshire countryside. This five star award-winning holiday park has also won the prestigious David Bellamy Conservation Award for conservation and care for the local environment. Seaview encourages holidaymakers to understand the importance of animal habitat and plant protection, through the efficient use of recycling and energy consumption.
This friendly family run park offers a warm welcome to families and couples seeking both a relaxing and rejuvenating break, or an exciting and energetic fun packed holiday to satisfy your thrill seeking, wilder side. Whatever the case Lemon Cottage at Seaview is guaranteed to satisfy all your requirements and we’re certain you’ll enjoy it.
Lemon Cottage is comfortable and well equipped ground floor accommodation, sleeping 4 and comprising two en-suite bedrooms, one with a luxury king size bed and second holding twin beds, both featuring clean, contemporary décor. An open plan lounge dining suite and spacious kitchen ensure a home away from home feeling.
The cottage is perfect for privacy but if you want a break from cooking then the Coast Bar & Bistro will provide you with a variety of drinks and tasty treats on its hearty menu.
The accommodation overlooks the impressive Esk Valley, and is only 3 miles from the quaint North Yorkshire fishing port of Whitby. A pleasant stroll along the Cleveland Way Coastal footpath will lead you to Whitby’s outstanding long sandy beaches or to Robin Hood’s Bay, perfect for fossil hunting and exploring the rock pools brimming with sea life. You may even discover some famous Whitby jet!
There’s always plenty to see and do and the nearby twisting cobbled streets of Whitby boast many splendid bijou and boutique shops specialising in paintings, antiques and an abundance of pretty artefacts made from locally sourced jet. Discover the darker side of Whitby heritage that inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula, visit the historical Captain Cook monument or famous west cliff whale bones in-between enjoying locally sourced fresh delicacies at some of Britain’s finest fish restaurants.
A short drive through the enchanting North Yorkshire Moors will lead you to a host of popular film and television set locations, including the home of long-running ITV series, ‘Heartbeat’.
We enjoy welcoming back previous guests and are always happy to meet new faces, so come and stay at Lemon Cottage and explore the beautiful Heritage coast … we look forward to seeing you soon.
Check availability & book online 24/7.
• Coast Bar & Bistro - Fabulous home-made food & delicious cakes. Visit our website for more information: www.coast-bar-bistro.com . The coast bar & bistro is run operated independently.
• Situated within a five star holiday park complex with an on-site reception
• Bikes available for hire locally
• Serene rural setting with stunning views of North Yorkshire
• Cycle routes nearby including the old railway track
• Close to the Cleveland Way Coastal footpath
• Short breaks available
• Spacious 4 seater sofa
• Flat screen LCD TV with Sky Freesat
• DVD/CD player
• Selection of CDs, DVDs books and games
• Both rooms feature en suite shower rooms
• Radio alarm clock with iPod docking system
• Soft bath towels and bed linen
• Complimentary toiletries
Kitchen (Brand new kitchen for 2019!)
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
• Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
• Towels and tea towels supplied
• Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk with homemade biscuits
• Vacuum cleaner and cleaning products