Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
Northcliffe and Seaview Holiday Parks are both family owned and personally managed five star award-winning establishments, offering a warm and friendly welcome to all families and couples.
Set in forty acres of the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park, Northcliffe and Seaview both boast immense views of the picturesque seascape and surrounding moorland. Both parks enjoy superb locations, making them ideal choices for guests who wish to explore the natural coastline, roaming through the wild, enchanting wilderness of the moors, seeking out all the pretty country villages Yorkshire has to offer, or simply relaxing in a serene, peaceful environment. Situated directly between Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay, linked by the Cleveland Way coastal walk, both parks are perfect locations to take a holiday, pitch your touring caravan for a season or buy a holiday caravan for a truly memorable retreat.
Northcliffe and Seaview Parks aim to provide service of the highest standards and are extremely proud to have been awarded an Enjoy England 5 star Holiday and Touring Park award. The White Rose & England for Excellence awards also proves they are amongst the most elite holiday parks Britain has to offer! Among other awards they have also won the prestigious David Bellamy Gold Award for nature conservation. Both parks encourage holidaymakers to understand the importance of natural animal habitat and plant protection, through the efficient use of recycling and energy consumption.
The exclusive, seasonal only Touring Park offers a selection of premium and premium plus pitches, some with all mains services. There are also luxury centrally heated shower facilities and FREE hot running water. To apply for a pitch please visit our website to complete our online application form or call us on 01947 880477.
There is a selection of new & pre-owned caravan holiday homes available for sale on exclusive pitches with breath taking sea and countryside views and a selection of luxurious holiday accommodation to hire.
There is a large selection of on-site facilities including the Coast Bar & Bistro, where you can enjoy a selection of fresh home-made tasty delights made to order. Local walks guides and tourist information are available from reception and the parks have an excellent range of play equipment for children, including our new outdoor games area, so you can sit back and unwind, knowing that all the family is being entertained.
If you would rather venture away from the parks and make the most of the magnificent scenery then you will discover lots of countryside pursuits to keep you active and entertained all day long. The impressive long sandy beach of Robin Hood's Bay thrives with rock pools, brimming with sea-life, and an array of sea birds can be spotted swooping around the cliffs. The cobbled streets of Whitby, which is steeped in seafaring history, also offers an abundance of specialist shops, fine fish restaurants, museums and historical buildings just waiting to be explored.
• Stunning location on the Heritage Coast
• Situated in 40 acres of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park
• Close to Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay
• Open from March 1st to November 7th
• Touring caravans accepted on a FULL Seasonal basis only (maximum 15 years old)
• All pitches have stunning sea and countryside views
• Activities nearby include walking, cycling, golf, swimming, pony trekking, tennis, squash, theatres, museums and many more
• Close to the Cleveland Way Coastal footpath
• On-site self-catering cottage also available for hire (see Lemon Cottage)
• Luxurious Caravan Holiday Homes available for hire
• FREE hot showers in centrally heated block for seasonal touring customers
• Baby bathing and changing facilities for seasonal touring customers
• Chemical disposal point for seasonal touring customers
• FREE hairdryer and dishwasher facilities for seasonal touring customers
• Reception with tourist info
• Children's play area
• Outdoor Gym
• Outdoor Games Area
• Football pitches and grass tennis court
• Calor Gas for sale/exchange
• Car parking
• Ramped and wide access in public areas for disability access
• Free wi-fi
Coast Bar & Bistro - Breakfasts, lunches, evening meals, Takeaway.