East Yorkshire Buses
We’ve been running buses across Hull, East Yorkshire, Scarborough and into North Yorkshire since 1926.
We can help you make the most of your holiday, with:
- Our famous Scarborough seafront summer open top buses – a trip to Scarborough isn’t complete without a ride on an open top bus!
- Open top buses between Bridlington and Flamborough during the school summer holidays.
- Buses from Scarborough to the North York Moors – visit Pickering, Kirkbymoorside, Thornton Le Dale and Helmsley.
- Hop between Bridlington, Filey, Scarborough and the East Coast holiday villages with our handy Service 120/X20 buses.
- Plus we run buses right across East Yorkshire, Hull and Scarborough.
- Find out more, and see our timetables, at eyms.co.uk or call BusLine for advice on making the most of your visit to the region: 01482 59 29 29, open Mon-Sat 8am-6pm.