This year's theme is 'Animal Sports'! Come and explore the maze, solve the fun quiz trail and climb the towers to get a birds-eye view!
We offer other activities for all ages including:
• Electric quads (coin operated)
• Mini digger (coin operated)
• Pedal go-karts
• Big Bale Mountain
• Inflatable Slide
• Football game
• Toddler transport
• Puzzles and games
• Quiz around the maze
• New for 2012 is a Jumping Pillow and Bunny Bop (timed mini maze)
Refreshments available (local produce/suppliers used wherever possible)
• Hot and cold snacks
• Hot and cold drinks
• Milk shakes
The farm was started in 1932 by the Clappison family who still run it to this day. The farm plays an important role in today's food industry: the 3.2 million sprout plants provide 5% of the UK's crop, the peas grown on the farm are supplied to Birds Eye and wheat and barley are also grown on the farm for seed and animal feed.
It may all sound like crops and hard work but about 5% of the farm is used for wildlife habitats. Areas around the farm are kept for wild grasses and flowers to grow as well as space for birds to nest. This helps add to the biodiversity of our countryside.
Being a member of LEAF (Linking the Environment and Farming) is important to us because we take our role as manager and custodian of the countryside very seriously.
This year’s dates/times/prices are:
• Saturday 21st July to Sunday 2nd September
• Open daily between 10am and 5.30pm (last entry 4pm)
• Adult £6.50
• Child (3 to 15) £5.50
• Seniors £5.50
• Family ticket (2+2 or 1+3) £22
• Under 3s free
• Discounts available for groups of 20 or more – please contact us for details