A Treasure Trail is an imaginative way to explore somewhere new. An easy to follow route will enable you to crack the clues whilst taking in some of the most fascinating sights along the way. Each treasure hunt is completed in your own time and at your own pace. One Trail is suitable for a group or family of up to 5 or 6 people so at just £6.99 per Trail it is a fun and affordable outdoor activity.
Trail locations include: Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough, Richmond, Masham, Settle, Lower Wharfedale, Hawes & Gayle and Pateley Bridge.
Please see our website for information on all our Trails and how to purchase.
Self-guided Walking, Cycling and Driving Trails
Spending quality time together on a family walk or having a fun day out with friends are what our cycling, driving and walking Trails are all about.
Treasure Trails get you outside, exploring in the fresh air and having fun solving a mystery. We have three different types of Trail:
WHAT to do...
1. Choose and buy your Trail. Print it at home or we can post it to you. Personalise your Trail to make it even more exciting and special.
2. Follow the simple directions and route in your own time. This usually involves around two miles of walking.
3. Hunt for the answers to the intriguing clues along the way; you’ll find them on existing monuments, buildings and structures.
4. Solve the mystery and spend some fun quality time with your family or friends in the fresh air, doing something healthy and learning about your local history.
5. Submit your answer online to be entered into a draw to win £1,000!
Who's it for?
Everybody! If you have a keen sense of adventure and a desire to explore, then a Treasure Trail is for you, whatever your age.
The Trails are great for a family walk and a good way to keep children entertained whilst doing something healthy. Children who can read love getting involved in solving the clues, and smaller children can enjoy the fresh air and exercise. Some Trails are suitable for pushchairs, but check each individual Trail before purchasing.
Our Trails are not just for children - they also appeal to teenagers and adults of all ages. Take a group of friends of any age out on a Treasure Trail for an afternoon of fun and entertainment in the great outdoors.
Many Treasure Trails fans also enjoy geocaching. If you have had a go at this GPS based treasure hunt you will love our Trails. They also help you explore and have fun, but with clues to solve instead of geocaches to find!
Interested in doing a Trail for a fundraising event, team building or for larger groups? Contact us for details of our Trail packages and managed events for parties, school groups, youth groups and teambuilding activities.
|One Trail is suitable for up to 5 or 6 people||£6.99|