We are a small family business based in Yorkshire. We specialise in making bespoke items of furniture from recycled materials. You will be involved throughout the process, from the initial discussion of your individual requirements, during the manufacturing and finishing, and finally to arrange collection or delivery of your item.
We are proud of our products that are:
• Handcrafted and constructed using traditional techniques.
• Made from recycled timber, new wood, or a mixture of both depending on the requirements.
• Designed, taking inspiration from items found in a traditional Yorkshire farmhouse.
• Hand finished in wax, varnish, or paint, using high quality products.
• Made specifically for you to your requirements.
Some of our recent pieces are shown here. However, we strongly recommend that you contact us to discuss your requirements or to make an appointment to visit us at our workshop.