Get your Y tote bag
Buy your limited-edition Yorkshire Y tote bag We are pleased to announce our limited-edition Yorkshire Y tote bags are now available to order. Limited in numbers and available online and at selec...
Not only does Photoshop and Lightroom offer people the chance to turn great pictures into stunning photos, it can also be pretty fun! Since the launch of Adobe's subscription package, the software is more accessible than ever before.
This practical workshop offers an engaging introduction to anyone who wants to start using Photoshop and Lightroom. The lesson removes the complexities often experience when first faced with these sophisticated programs.
Breaking it down into the essentials you'll be introduced to a whole new world of possibilities for your photography.
Here's an overview of what the lesson covers:
- Shooting, converting & enhancing RAW format photography
- Best practice for importing & exporting images with Lightroom
- Essential Lightroom techniques for simple but powerful picture improvements
- Walk through the tools & key menus of Photoshop
- A closer look at the significant Photoshop tools
- Learn to clean up & remove unwanted elements of photos
- How to use the right settings for exporting photos