This Spring, the National Festival Circus are joining us for a half term filled with excitement! Every day throughout the Spring Adventure there will be three circus shows! (There are NO animals involved in the circus).
Circus tickets are an add on to your Spring day passes, available on a first come, first served basis. Just select the date and time for your Spring Adventure, then before checkout, you can add your circus tickets onto your booking. Everybody requires a circus ticket, except for babes in arms.
The National Festival Circus is a magical mix of laughter and excitement. Slapstick clowns, balancing equilibrists, fast tempo juggling, baffling magic, high flying diabolos, mesmerising spinning hoops and bucketfuls of fabulous fun.
Spring Day pass tickets grant you access to:
- Enchanted Forest Trail
- Farmer Foster's Playground
- Teepee Encampment Playground
- Tangle Tree Climb Playground
- Woodsands Cove Playground
- Spider's Lair Playground
- Magical Maze
- Pedal Go Karts (ages 5 and above)
- Farmer Foster's Tractor Run (under 5's)
- Outdoor Inflatables
- Buccaneer Boats (additional cost, tickets available to purchase on site)
- Mascot meet and greets
- Woodland Cafe and outdoor catering outlets, offering a range of hot and cold food, drinks and tasty treats
We are mainly an outdoor attraction, so please come dressed for the weather!