Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
It’s already wowed 1,000’s of people, and was flagged up by The Sunday Times earlier this year as one of the reasons why Saltburn is 'one of the best places to live in the UK.'
So let’s get set for this, the fifth annual Saltburn Food Festival on Sunday 30 July.
A firm favourite on the national foodie calendar, the Festival will be bigger & better than ever this year.
- More than 100 stalls for the first time, a bustling street market featuring some of the best independent food producers from the North East & North Yorkshire.
- Blossoming into the town centre for the first time, creating more space and transforming the town into a buzzing Festival village for a day packed full of good local food for all the family to enjoy.
- An expanded Live Cookery Theatre, with an incredible mix of TV and award-winning chefs, all taking centre-stage right in the heart of town.
- World Street Food, veggie & vegan specials, outdoor dining & picnic areas, street theatre, live music, shopping areas dedicated to art & homewares, and a busier than ever Festival Fringe.
- A Park & Ride system in place from both Guisborough & Saltburn.
As ever, admission to the Festival is FREE, and you’ll find further info and updates on our website & Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Saltburn on Sunday 30 July, and we hope that everyone enjoys a fantastic day.
Find out more at www.saltburnfoodfestival.co.uk – and feel free to spread the word.