Please check websites of all organisations or businesses before you visit. With the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, many businesses are changing their opening hours.
A new way to take a bit of time out for yourself and enjoy experiencing art mindfully. Learn how to use mindfulness practices to move from being a passive observer to more active engagement with artworks in the galleries and the open air – and if that’s not enough of a treat it’s all rounded off with tasty refreshments and time to share your experiences (or keep them to yourself if you prefer!). Still Looking is developed and delivered in partnership with Sally Edwards, Kindmind.
– This event runs from 11.00–13.00
– Suitable for 18+
– No previous experience necessary
– Free parking and refreshments included
– Weather permitting, we will spend time being still outdoors so please dress appropriately
– Most sessions are fully accessible, but please contact is to discuss your mobility needs
– Cancellations are subject to fees – see here for more details
– Meet at the YSP Café which is a 10-minute walk from the YSP Centre – nearest car park is off Park Lane in West Bretton