This April why not kick off your Goth Weekend in style and join us on board the HM Bark Endeavour in The Orlop Restaurant for a wonderful dark evening of divine dining and soft Gothic style music. Starting at 7pm your night will include:
A delicious 3 course ‘dark’ dinner including tea/coffee, surrounded in Gothic splendour with background music in a soft Gothic/Alternative 80’s style.
• Leek & Smoked Haddock Risotto
• Gothic Prawn Cocktail topped with Dark Marie Rose Sauce & Buttered Brown Bread
• Dragons Blood Soup - Roast Beetroot Soup finished with Sour Cream & Pea Shoots (v)
• Black Olive Tapenade and Feta Crostini with dressed Leaves (v)
• Seared Black Pudding topped with Poached Duck Egg and on a bed of Baby Leaf
• Squid Ink Spaghetti with Squid Rings & Tiger Prawns cooked in Tomato & Chilli Sauce
• Blackened Cajun Spiced Salmon Supreme on a bed of roasted Vegetables, Lemon & Chive Butter
• Parmesan, Black Garlic and Herb Crusted Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Mash & Creamy Mushroom Sauce
• Slow Roast Lamb Shank, Roasted Garlic Mash & Rich Rosemary & Red Wine Sauce
• Roast Peppers stuffed with Puy Lentils & Goats Cheese (v)
• Mixed Berry Meringue with Blackcurrant Sorbet
• Death by Chocolate - Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Sauce & Vanilla Ice Cream
• Welcome to the Darkside - Blackberry & Vanilla Cheese Cake with Chantilly Cream
• Lemon Tart topped with Spiced Plasma & Berry Compote
• Vampire’s Vanilla Crème Brulee with homemade Shortbread
We’ve also created a suitably Goth inspired cocktail menu featuring a whole range of weird and peculiar concoctions for your delight (not included in the ticket price).
This special evening is available to book now at £35 per person.
Numbers are limited and it is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment. All tickets must be pre-booked with a £20 deposit per person taken at the time of booking, with full payment and menu selections required 1 week prior to the event.
Please call 01947 600511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place now.