During the North York Moors National Park ‘Dark Skies Festival’ (15th Feb-3rd Mar) come aboard HM Bark Endeavour for a fascinating, informative and flavoursome evening.
Enjoy a 2-course dinner (tea/coffee included) with presentations from renowned astronomer Richard Darn. Learn about Captain Cook’s amazing discoveries and how he observed the transit of Venus in 1769 from Tahiti. Cloud cover permitting, one session will include stargazing from the top deck.
The evening will start at 6.30pm and finish approximately at 9pm.
Adults £20 and children (aged 10 and above) £15.
Take a look at the menu:
• Baked Salmon, Creamy Chive Mash with a White Wine Sauce
• Roast Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Fondant with a Mushroom Cream Sauce
• Stilton & Mushroom Filo Parcel, Sweet Potato Mash & Creamy Sauce (v)
• Mixed Berry Meringue with Black Current Sorbet
• Warm Chocolate Brownie, Cookie Dough & Baileys
• Baileys Cheese Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream
• Strawberry Pavlova served with a Strawberry Coulis
Tea/Coffee & Mints
Mini Stargazers Mains (aged 10 and over)
• Pasta with Tomato and Sweetcorn Sauce (v)
• Baked Cod in Cheesy Sauce with New Potatoes
• Chicken, Creamy Mash, Seasonal Vegetables and Gravy
Mini Stargazers Mains
• Strawberries and Cream Meringue
• Ice Cream with Chocolate or Raspberry Sauce
• Warm Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
Booking is essential as numbers are limited for this special event. A non-refundable £10 per person deposit is required at the time of booking.
Please call 01947 600511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place now.
|Tickets||£20 adults £15 children (aged 10 and over)|