What better way to celebrate St. Valentine’s Day than with your loved one on board the HM Bark Endeavour in The Orlop Restaurant. We have a wonderfully romantic fine dining menu specially created to treat your nearest and dearest.
Start you night with a glass of Prosecco on arrival and then choose from 2 courses for £25 or 3 courses for £35.
Take a look at the menu:
Glass of Prosecco on arrival
Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar with Fresh Bread and Olives
• Sriracha Grilled King Prawns with Mango Salsa
• Seared Mackerel Fillet on Sautéed Samphire topped with
Dill & Lemon Butter
• Pan Fried Smoked Wood Pigeon Breast (served pink), Roast Beetroot & Apple, finished with Redcurrant & Red Wine Jus
• Wild Boar Meatballs in a Pomodoro Sauce with grilled Buffalo Mozzarella
• Cheddar & Leek Tart on a Balsamic Dressed Salad (v)
• Beetroot & Feta Risotto topped with Rocket (v)
• Baked Cod Loin, Pea & Mint Brulee with warm Tomato Puree
• Roast Whole Plaice, Samphire & Caper Butter and Confit Potatoes
• Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast stuffed with Sun Blushed Tomato & Mozzarella on a bed of Pesto Risotto
• Radford’s Sirloin Steak, hand cut Chunky Chips, Wild Mushroom & Red Wine Sauce - £3 per person supplement
• Sage & Honey Marinated Pork Tenderloin on a bed of Grain Mustard Mash with Cider & Cream Sauce
• Roast Red Pepper Polenta with Ratatouille & Pepper Coulis (v)
• Wild Mushroom & Stilton Wellington with a Roast Cherry Tomato Salad (v)
• Chocolate Heaven to Share.. Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate & Baileys Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate Brownie & Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
• Yorkshire Cheese Board to share…(or for one) served with Grapes, Chutney, Celery & Fig
• Chocolate Mousse with homemade Shortbread
• Strawberry Pavlova with Strawberry Sauce
• Raspberry Jelly topped with Lemon Posset & Fresh Berries
• White Chocolate & Baileys Cheesecake
Booking is advisable, please call 01947 600511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your table now.
A non-refundable £10 per person deposit is required at the time of booking.
|Tickets||2 courses £25 3 courses £30|