Overview & description
Situated in the heart of the Bolton Abbey Estate, the Cavendish Pavilion is the perfect riverside venue for refreshments and a bite to eat. Serving heart-warming traditional dishes such as soup, casseroles and the ever popular roast dinner, the Cavendish Pavilion is the perfect place to stop for lunch after a stroll around Bolton Abbey.
After opening up the estate to visitors and seeing the numbers that arrived by train after the station was opened in 1880, a refreshment room was built and so the Cavendish Pavilion was opened in 1890. It very much resembles a Victorian style station building. Seating is available both inside and out with canopy sheltered tables outside for dog walkers and bikers.