Entries for The Great Taste Awards are nearly at a close. There’s still a last chance to get your products evaluated for the coveted badge and inclusion in the PR from the Guild of Fine Food.
The public results are announced on 1st August 2023.
Table of Contents
You’ve seen it at the supermarket and the farm shop, the branding carries a lot of weight with consumers – earn yours by entering today:
WHAT THEY SAY
The Guild of Fine Food says:
“Putting your food or drink to the test with our panel of over 500 experts is a quick way to get honest, straightforward and impartial feedback from chefs, buyers, food writers and retailers. Whether your product receives a 1-, 2- or 3-star accolade, Great Taste stars are highly respected seals of approval.”Great Taste Awards
COST OF ENTRY
- Small companies (Turnover less than £1m) General Entry: £68 per product
- Medium companies (Turnover £1m – 5m) General Entry: £105 per product
- Large companies (Turnover more than £5m) General Entry: £145 per product
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Supermarket and supermarket own-branded products are charged at £270 per product