Flipping Heck! Win a £250 voucher to spend on www.tog24.com
Cross your fingers and enter here for the chance to win a £250 voucher to spend on www.tog24.com. Refresh your wardrobe with the latest mens & womens summer range, if you're headed outside this summer TOG24 have got you covered.
This competition has now closed
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Winners of each competition will be chosen at random and notified shortly thereafter by email, whereupon a postal address for delivery of prizes will be requested.
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered unless advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from an individual winner within 7 days of notification. Images of prizes may be required from winners for media purposes.
- The competitions are only open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, excluding TOG24 and Yorkshire.com employees and members of the employee's families, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and will be notified on day of competition closing date. The decision is final and binding.
- A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by contacting us on our facebook page.
- TOG24 will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people who's privacy settings prevent non-friends or public from viewing their shared posts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to TOG24 and Yorkshire.com and not to Facebook. Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. TOG24 reserve the right to amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.