This weekend is a bank holiday for the UK which means trips & stays in beautiful Yorkshire.
Now is a great time to book your Yorkshire break, plan a walk , or even take a cycling holiday.
Table of Contents
Welcome to Yorkshire Brand Ambassador, cricketer Harry Brook, was in Headingley this week and signed his very own England shirt for an amazing giveaway:
Just for laughs
World-famous comedian Jack Whitehall tries his best at a Yorkshire accent in this hilarious clip:
Find out more about the tour here.
Jack Whitehall: Settle Down – Tour Dates
Prepare to be entertained at these incredible venues:
One of the most popular day-trips for those visiting Yorkshire is a day spent taking in the sights of historic York. This week, TV historian Dr Emma Wells has been taking a look at The Guildhall for those who are interested in the rich history of the UK while on holiday.
While in York, why not enjoy a cruise on the Ouse or another attraction:
National Walking Month
It is still National Walking Month and in addition to lots more GPX routes being added here at Yorkshire.com, it’s time to get kitted out and there’s 20% off walking & hiking equipment at Ordnance Survey.
New events this week
Something for everyone:
- Jack Whitehall: Settle Down at Bonus Arena, Hull – 3rd June 2023
- The Dataset’s Dream – art installation in York on 15th June 2023 @ 8pm
- Jack Whitehall: Settle Down at First Direct Arena, Leeds on 18th June 2023
- Jack Whitehall at Utilita Arena Sheffield on 20th June 2023
- HERD – outdoor art exhibition – in Huddersfield on 11th – 16th July 2023
Use the form below to get weekly news from Welcome to Yorkshire:
Weekly Public Newsletter
Sign up for a weekly round-up of news, competitions and events in Yorkshire.